My first track with kemper

• Have made a track with Top Jimi 1968 Marshall Super Lead . On the lead i used the Lee jackson .
    I think it came out pretty good .
    I am sure i could mixed it better, but i think it came out pretty decent .

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Now this is an EPIC first post, congratz for this! :thumbup: Speechless. This is awesome.

Before i listen to it again. Did you record via SPDIF, doubled or reamped one track? Mixed the two extreme left and right, right?
    The sound is extremely well recorded and i doubt that if i could paly like that and use the same profile it would still not be that much "in the face".
    I am chatting in the forum here always with my crappy asus notebook, but hey it is always like that, so i can compare ...
    Again, amazing first post, go ahead, man!

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Thanks for that .
    I did record the track via SPDIF. The track is doubled ,exstreme left and right .
    The lead guitar is the only thing not doubled .
    I did not change anything on the profiles from Top jimi . For this type of playing ,Top jimi profiles have the attack that i feel helps give it a little ekstra push .
    The only thing i did was low/high cut . 80-8000hz.

And mastering i sent it to Indie Audio Mastering . I have never tried that before , but i will use them again . Because it sounde a litte dull before they mastered it .

• Indie Audio Mastering? Okay, this is no surprise. This guy ROB is able to pimp even laptop speakers. :thumbup:

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Thanks for that .
    I did record the track via SPDIF. The track is doubled ,exstreme left and right .
    The lead guitar is the only thing not doubled .
    I did not change anything on the profiles from Top jimi . For this type of playing ,Top jimi profiles have the attack that i feel helps give it a little ekstra push .
    The only thing i did was low/high cut . 80-8000hz.

Although i think those profiles are great i am not there yet. Did you really use it out of the box? I wonder because i have HB guitars with quite an output. cheers

• I had to check if i had done anything with the profile . And the only thing i had changed was a little more gain . Thats it .
    I have a EVH with HB.
    The profile i used was TJ-68-superlead 4 .
    When i mix i waste a lot of time eq . They never sound good . It dosent help that i have to use headphones .
    So on this track the eq on the guitar is only low/high cut .

• I had to check if i had done anything with the profile . And the only thing i had changed was a little more gain . Thats it .
    I have a EVH with HB.
    The profile i used was TJ-68-superlead 4 .
    When i mix i waste a lot of time eq . They never sound good . It dosent help that i have to use headphones .
    So on this track the eq on the guitar is only low/high cut .

Thank you for the re-check. I have to increase the gain a little bit, but then it tends to get a little bit harsher and then ..., we all know this running in circles :)