120 rigs on my usb - RM reads 119

• Hi all. I'm completly new to RM and since it is scheduled an update of the FW (from 2.3 to the latest) I was thinking about adopting RM.

I installed it (latest release) on my laptop (win7 64 bit) and everything went just fine. I had on my laptop the usb memory that goes into my KPA for all the backups, imports and FW updates.

at present time I have 120 rigs on my USB but RM reads only 119.

can you tell me why is this?

all the best

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• i thought that. so this means that what I load in the rig manager is checked? thus I won't have any faulty rig when importing them on the kpa, right?

I once had a bad rig which crashed my kpa.....got a bit scared about that. but if RM does this checking job I'll love him!

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

Edited once, last by michaelmellner ().

• There is a checksum / integrity test at KPA's boot stage and after flashing the firmware ( from 2.7 ) while all rigs are scanned , faulty rigs are disabled and a txt file '(with the faulty rigs) is generated.

I guess , and this is only a guess ( please K team chime in ) the same procedure applies while importing rigs on RM.

So basically , you cannot import a rig that crashes the KPA anymore :)