FX so good, any thoughts for ...*gasp* stand alone fx boxes?

• I sold off my Kemper , just to get back to a more simplistic setup, but I find myself remembering how incredible some of the fx sound. Specifically, the intelligent pitch shifter. I have never heard another device that sounded as good as the IPS in the Kemper...the harmonized note sounded so goooood...not at all metallic like 99.9% of other devices, even the higher priced ones. And that cool ability of the harmonized note to follow even a bend and sound COMPLETELY natural just sounded beyond awesome....I think if more people outside the Kemper universe knew about the superb quality of Kemper's fx, they would be very interested, particularly that IPS....So with that in mind, has Kemper given any thought to expanding their products to maybe pedal fx ? I would be ALL OVER the Intelligent Pitch Shifter if they ever do....

• You could be waiting for quite a while! Why did you sell the Kemper? It's an all-in-one box! ^^

It most definitely is an awesome all in one box! I just wanted to go back to the simplicity of near instant on and not wait for a 'boot-up' time ...but also...I wanted the raw sound of tube amp/preamp into a guitar cabinet. I had always used mine as a sort of recording tool, but as you may know, you don't get that instant, raw and in your face tone when you are using a pair of studio monitors ...it's no fault of the Kempers to be sure, and I probably could've scouted around for an amp/speaker combo that had the rawness of a real amp and speaker when used with the Kemper (although I would think it was take some trial and error of editing , since the Kempers emulates the whole nine yards, ...or possibly turn off the speaker simulation might've worked) , but like I said, I also wanted the simplicity of a few knobs , instant on, no scrolling, no editing ,etc...

• I wanted the raw sound of tube amp/preamp into a guitar cabinet. I had always used mine as a sort of recording tool, but as you may know, you don't get that instant, raw and in your face tone when you are using a pair of studio monitors

Guitz,

you'll most definitely have to pursue the path that makes you feel you're making the best music, but TBH when I use my new retrofit power amp (or any other linear power amp FWIW) with a 2x12" I don't think I'd be able to tell if I'm using a tube amp or the Profiler. And strongly doubt that by blindly listening to 10 different amps through guitar cabs anyone would be able to tell the Profiler 10 times out of 10.

Happy music dude, and happy new year :)