Any KPA owners in Las Vegas, NV? Odd request.

• Hey all. Total lurker here but am looking to jump to ONE of the 2 "big" modeleres in the next month or so. Problem is, I have no experience with either.

I play in 2 bands where this would be utilized. One is a band doing corporate gigs covering anything from Beatles and Maroon 5 to Journey and Kansas. The other is a metal cover band going Pantera, Sepultura, Slipknot.

The Kemper, imho really nails the amps it models to the damn T. but the effects are a bit more streamlined than the Axe.

The Axe has brilliant effects and with the MFC and scenes has 100% zero lag time in patch changes. This is actually very important to me. With the amp models I feel the Axe does really well too.

Was wondering if anyone (I'm sure I'm nuts for asking) would be willing to let someone see/hear their rig in person. I'm not looking to sit in your house and play "Enter Sandman" for an hour but really looking to chat with an experienced user to see and hear the unit and not just go off mixed and produced, multi-tracked vids and YouTube clips.

I should mention, I am coming from an Eleven Rack. Sorry if this sounds like a mail order bride request.