Gibson, Fender or maybe... Ibanez?

• I have several guitars, including a PRS cu24 and an American Deluxe Strat. I like both a lot, but my #1 is actually an Ibanez JS1000 (which cost less than the fender and about 1/2 the price of the PRS). The neck on the JS is by far the most comfortable I've ever played -- it just fits me like a glove. Also has great tone, stays in tune forever (and nearly perfect tuning across the entire fretboard), and is surprisingly versatile. Just a great overall guitar. I'd volunteer to be bludgeoned by Gibson and Fender fanatics before parting with that one!

On the other hand, I've never gotten along with Gibsons. Nice guitars, but never feel comfortable to me (but then again, I did cut my teeth on a Fender).

• True Dat! Mine has the thinnest neck. I don't know his real dimensions but you'd think Van Halen was 4' 8"

• Guys, this has nothing to do with the thread, but this cartoon reminds me of the funny video below, let me share it with you :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.