code 37 issues

• Could someone please walk me through this?
    - The issue appears to be something to do with the driver.
    - My RM has never received any signal from the kemper.
    - Updated windows to the latest (Windows 7)
    - have downloaded the coinstaller, but i'm not sure where to put it, or what to do with it properly?

I sincerely apologise for the repeat post, but i've been trying to get my rig manager working for as long as i can remember, but i just keep giving up because i cant get it to work.
    I'll pay whoever can help me through this $5 via paypal, i don't care. i seriously just wish this would work.

• Did you install RM without the KPA plugged in? That's how to properly install any USB device driver. I would uninstall RM and makes sure you also remove the driver if it did not uninstall and restart the PC. Reinstall RM, boot up the KPA then insert the USB cable and see if detects. If it doesn't work it could be a number of things. When you upgraded to Windows 7 was it a clean up upgrade from a bare hard drive? If antivirus is installed make sure its disabled during install and KPA testing. Could be a driver conflict but Windows 7 is usually pretty good with that, not like XP was.

If you plug a USB drive into that USB port does that work? The picture just looks like the driver is not getting installed properly or not at all. Good luck.

• Which firmware are you running on your Profiler? The latest Rig Manager requires 2.5.1 minimum.

Yes good call with firmware and another USB cable. After those two things I would try it on another computer. If still a problem call Kemper support because you have done everything you could to do for troubleshooting.

• Hey fellas, i purchased a new USB cable, and i have the latest firmware installed, always do have.
    Still the same result, however :( you're all absolutely sure that there is nothing else i can do?
    I'm hoping it isn't to do with the Kemper itself because that would really suck.

Again, thank you all very much for your time, i appreciate the responses and consideration.

• I think the only thing you can do before you contact support is to try it on another computer. Maybe you're lucky and it works immediately when using another computer and then you're sure that your Profiler has no issues. :) Still, you would probably have to contact support for further help. But at least you could give them the info that it's an issue with this specific computer (and its configuration).

Good luck
    Martin

• Yes trying on another computer is the last thing you can do. When you call support make sure you tell them all the troubleshooting steps you have taken so they won't waste you time.

• Yes trying on another computer is the last thing you can do. When you call support make sure you tell them all the troubleshooting steps you have taken so they won't waste you time.

please use the contact form on our website. this is something that is related to your installation of windows. we cannot troubleshoot this over the phone.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here