No-poweramp Kemper rack through a passive cabinet works

• Hello! I have a non-poweramp Kemper and I've noticed that, if I plug the monitor out to a passive V30 loaded 1x12 cab it sounds. And it sounds awesome and at enough volume for bedroom practice.

I've few questions about it:
    -Could this damage my Kemper in some way? Probably this is a silly question, but I want to be sure that I can do this without any risk.
    -If I use a little "non-expensive" poweramp (AMT Tube Cake, EHX Magnum...), could that improve my tone? Or they're going to affect it in a bad way instead? I'd use it at bedroom practice volume only.

• My concern would be the low impedance of the speaker, and whether that would damage the circuit driving the monitor out. I guess the engineers will have to speak on that ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Thank for your answer Zappledan. I talked with the support and they told me that it would be risky to do that. They told me: "It is also not recommended to abuse the Monitor out as a speaker feed. This will lead to a heat build up over time and will possibly destroy the output driver." I forgot to write it here :)