WAH and Whammy... (user friendlier)

• Well, while there is the possibility to the have them as a stompbox on the kemper and control it with a expression pedal,
    i still use a real wah an whammy because i don`t have any stompbox slots left on a few profiles.

I and i don`t want to setup a whammy and a wah slot for every profile i use, so , ... in my opinion it would be great if
    these effects would be in the input section ... then it would be just as easy and fast to use as a real pedal, especially with the new controller

i think of a function like "Expression Pedal 1 = always Wah" "Expression pedal 2 = always Whammy" and so on ... so it would be less work to setup you profile
    just plugin and use it ...

• I totally agree here! I like to have my wah always instantly available so I still use my real wah pedal connected in front of the Kemper. But now, with the upcoming Remote, it would be nice to just connect a short cable to one of its expression pedal connectors. Pleeease!!!

• ... could be in the selection menu then too "expression pedal1 : Wah / Position: between stomp box 1& 2 ... but since wahs, volume pedals and whammys mostly in the beginning of the signal chain it wouldn`t be so sad if it wouldn`t be possible