Hot rodded factory top boost profile

• @ Ingolf - Haha I once knew a drummer, but once Logic Pro X got the virtual drummer there was no need for that anymore :D

Wow, so this is a drummer track? I am a Logic Pro X user as well and have completely forgotten about this function! LOL!

Can you export the track as midi? I use Steven Slate Drums Platinum 4 for my drum sounds.

• Wow, so this is a drummer track? I am a Logic Pro X user as well and have completely forgotten about this function! LOL!

Can you export the track as midi? I use Steven Slate Drums Platinum 4 for my drum sounds.

I don't know how these drums were made ( I didn't record the backing). But yes you can easily alternate between a drummer region and midi, however when/if you switch back to drummer from midi, any midi changes will be lost.

This functionality works great though, as you can start off with the virtual drummer to quickly get rolling in the creative process - and then do the final tweaks in the piano roll.

I use the virtual drummer to trigger Steven Slate drums and it works great, though some occasional drum remapping is needed.

• I remember you! I use to visit a site you had back when I was in my late teens (almost 30 now) , good to see your still rocking!

Hehe that's awesome, I guess time made men out of both of us 8o what site was that? I have shut down freelicks.net but I am still working actively with guitarmasterclass.net

Did I manage to teach you anything useful?

• i think it was the freelicks site actually, maybe around 2001/2002? As per teaching me, If I recall I was watching your videos for hand placement/technique and thus I guess I learned because videos and youtube didn't really exist so much at that time. So IMO, you're "THE MAN".

• i think it was the freelicks site actually, maybe around 2001/2002? As per teaching me, If I recall I was watching your videos for hand placement/technique and thus I guess I learned because videos and youtube didn't really exist so much at that time. So IMO, you're "THE MAN".

Wow thanks , it's really cool we meet here. I guess the Internet isn't such a big place after all. Maybe I could download it and work offline... would be nice! :D

I think I started freelicks around 2004...man time passes fast! But it's great we're both here spending time with our instruments, I nearly lost my course for a while but I am extremely happy to be back in business. And part of it is definitely thanks to Kemper!

Edited once, last by KD ().

• [quote='KD','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18525-Hot-rodded-factory-top-boost-profile/?postID=205397&#post205397']I'm curious if anyone has played around with the rig. Is it one of those that only sound good when someone else uses it, or is it actually useful..?[/quote]..........sorry to say, I have not tried it yet, still haven't' got my kpa back yet, but I am positive me & my Kpa will not sound anywhere as good as you did KD. :( ..roger

• Wow, freaking love your playing... :thumbup:
    Great phrasing and character, and I think the tone is super cool as is.
    Don't know if it would work for me, I only use guitar with one P90 in the bridge, but it sounds great in your hands!!

Spotify, iTunes, Bandcamp, etc... Lugosi Smile

• ..........sorry to say, I have not tried it yet, still haven't' got my kpa back yet, but I am positive me & my Kpa will not sound anywhere as good as you did KD. :( ..roger

You never know until you try! Let me know if I can help with anything else, I have worked as a guitar instructor for many years so I'd love to give you feedback on that as well - if you think I could help!

Wow, freaking love your playing... :thumbup:
    Great phrasing and character, and I think the tone is super cool as is.
    Don't know if it would work for me, I only use guitar with one P90 in the bridge, but it sounds great in your hands!!

The guitar in this vid has Seymour Duncan P-rails in bridge position, and I mostly use it in the P90 mode. Sounds great to me with this profile. Thanks for great words.

Honestly, I wouldn't call that thin. I thought the tone matched the backing track really well. I really enjoyed that!!

Thanks Gibson! :D