Yamaha DXR 10 and DXS 15 for 5 piece rock band enough???

• Was curious if anyone has any input if two Yamaha DXR 10's as tops and two DXS 15 subs would be enough for a five piece rock band. Two guitars ,bass ,miced drums and 3 vocals between us. We primarily play small bars that hold 100-150 people. I already have the two DXR 10's and they crank for their size. Plan on getting the 15's anyways down the line. My bass player has a setup from his last band but to me it is overkill. He has two dual 18 subs and two dual 15 inch tops all passive so besides lugging those behemoths, we have two haul poweramps for stage and FOH. I'm not getting any younger so not only do I not enjoy lifting and hauling loads of equipment, but don't like the time spent setting up and tearing down. I believe that the Yammys would be perfect and if I needed to upgrade to 12's I would sell one of my 10's and buy the 12's as they are actually about the same price on eBay. Still would keep one for my Kemper and as a stage monitor. What do you guys and gals think as there are a lot of Yamaha DXR 10 users on here. Thanks!

• My bad is a 3 piece and we use 2 DXR10's for the top and 4 DXS's for the bottoms and we play clubs and pubs around the 200-300 people capacity and it copes very well lots of punch and very loud lol. I have a friend who is in another band and they use the same rig as you are after. It copes extremely well and sounds fantastic. I would highly recommend this set up. We got our new PA about a year ago and a lot of our followers noticed the difference in sound straight away and said its clearer with more punch.