Has anyone in the USA had their orders processed?

• Hi,

Just curious if any Early Birds in the USA have received their remotes or even have their orders processed?

So far, it seems like the remotes are hitting Europe first.

I'm an Early Bird in USA with a estimated delivery of week 11 (March 9th onwards). So far my order has not been processed.

• ORDER NOT PROCESSEDto those who's orders are not being processed yet: don't worry, if you haven't received a status update, it doesn't mean that there is a problem. it just means that we, internally, have not written an invoice for you yet. everybody who applied for "early bird" can easily verify their status as follows: log into your account and check, if there is a remark in similar to "You're participating with our early bird program and your Kemper Profiler Remote order will be shipped with priority." best, gsearly birds who bought a Remote before Feb-20 have received an update by email stating in which week we will probably ship. if you don't have this email, check your spam filters etc. if you don't find something and your online store account indicates you as an early bird, get in touch by email: http://kemper-amps.com/contactearly birds who will have bought a Remote in betwee Feb-21 and March-06 (when the offer ends) will receive an email with details on when we ship later on.gs

ESP Eclipse Black Distressed | Schecter S-1 "Zacky V Blade" | LTD EC 1000 | Kemper Stage |

EVH Frankenstrat | Fender Strat

• Mine shipped UPS yesterday from the Kemper Colorado location and will be to me in Michigan on Monday :D

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board

• That's encouraging, you might be the first early bird in the US.... :thumbup:

My order was Jan 12, #20027

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board

• Does anyone know how to pay for the remote if you selected the pre payment option? I'm part of the early bird and placed an order last month. I was expecting to get an invoice or payment instructions but haven't gotten anything yet.

• Mine shipped UPS yesterday from the Kemper Colorado location and will be to me in Michigan on Monday :D

drandall, Where in Michigan. I ordered the Jan 14 and now scheduled to ship March23rd
    Also how did you pay for yours. I just tried to do the reorder and change to PayPal but it will not let me chekout. Paul

• drandall, Where in Michigan. I ordered the Jan 14 and now scheduled to ship March23rd
    Also how did you pay for yours. I just tried to do the reorder and change to PayPal but it will not let me chekout. Paul

I'm in Holland, MI.

I had it set up for pre-pay when I purchased. They emailed an invoice with instructions for the bank transfer. I emailed back saying I wanted to pay by paypal and they immediately sent a paypal payment request by email. It was a very easy transaction.

• I'm in Holland, MI.

I had it set up for pre-pay when I purchased. They emailed an invoice with instructions for the bank transfer. I emailed back saying I wanted to pay by paypal and they immediately sent a paypal payment request by email. It was a very easy transaction.

This is good. I wanted to switch to Paypal for my payment so I'll have to do this as well.
    Many thanks! Mine isn't due for a while though.....