Wishlist for Kemper Remote updates

• Posting this in the feature request section for more feedback from users. I have a small wishlist for Kemper Amplifiers with respect to the Remote based on my existing footcontroller. Take a look at this video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think the midi functionality is awesome. I'm using OS3.0 and I think it is just flawless, no lag in switching nothing. Best part is, I could control five stomps simultaneously in any configuration, access even the reverb and delay on a profile. You can't do that on the Remote yet. But I'll point out that this was done on the Kemper using midi so it is obviously possible with the Remote.

So Wish No. 1: Can the Remote have simultaneous control of at least five stomps simultaneously out of any of eight FX slots on the Kemper?

I don't have a Remote, but from what users tell me, you can only assign a single stomp to one button I-IV. I think that's a bit restrictive to users.

So Wish No. 2: Can we please have unlimited assign of an FX on any of the buttons?

My third wish is already satisfied by Kemper, i.e. good midi support for external gear, I think it's just amazing how some gear we acquire just becomes priceless for a couple of laughs. I also think the Remote would be better in terms of setting up and tearing down times, I can't imagine how cool it would be to power up with just a click as opposed to a bunch of cables.

But perhaps for the Kemper Amplifier itself: Wish No. 4 - Octopus capability. I can control up to five external devices simultaneously with my floorboard. Two is great, but could we get more through the Kemper? This could obviously be circumvented if I break down and get a midi through box or something similar.

A caveat. Not having a Remote makes me feel like I don't know how cool it is. Much more streamlined, I'm sure. So I'm not even sure what I'm missing out on. So could use that looper feature! Anyway, the Remote should have these things. If there's anything I can do to help, Mr CK, if you read this, let me know.

• I would summarize wish 1 and 2:
    Can each of the four Effect-Buttons assign each of the 8 effect-/stomp-Slots under one rig or under one performance-slot?

This feature transposes the KFC to a programmable effect-looper-unit (with 4 programmable effect-loops).