Splitting output for different instruments live

• Hi - I use my Kemper for live performances and am trying to work out a way whereby I can output to two separate channels on the mixing desk, while still using a monitor on stage.

I want to use the KPA for electric guitar and resonator (with pickup) - but obviously levels and EQ are hugely different for both, so there's no way I could run them both into the same channel.

Is there a way to run the XLR stereo outputs as two separate mono outputs with the ability to assign a patch to just one or the other? Or a way of splitting monitor output and XLR output, but as a patch-based setting not a global one?

Any other solutions also welcome! Thanks

• why not ? I would think your rig would be different for the resonator anyway, but if not create a different rig with the settings you like and the volume for THE RIG adjusted to match other volumes.. perhaps I dont fully understand what you want to do?

• The main outs are not independently adjustable volume wise but you could have monitor out and xlr to foh and adjust volume on the fly from mute.. you would have to use stereo xlr for monitor purposes though or get back from foh.... IF you insist on a seperated channel

• I'm kemperless at the moment so I don't know exactly, but: What about Monitor and Direct Out? Can they both be set to Master Mono? If yes, use these outputs for the desk and the Main Outs for your stage monitoring.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)