Ep1-Kp pedal with Midi Raider

• Has anyone tried to use the the Ep1-Kp pedal directly into the Roctron Midi Raider pedal inputs 1 & 2 instead of running 2 long cables into the back of the kemper pedal inputs? I'm trying to cut down on running a lot of long cables from the pedal board to the kemper and just make it the midi raider midi cable the only long cable running into it. I can't find any videos on how to set it up with the midi raider or anything. Thanks

• What were some of the problems you ran into when using ts stereo to ts stereo with the midi raider? I'm using ts stereo to ts stereo and my pedal doesn't go down to vaule 0 and quickly shoots to vaule 127 even when I save it on the midi raider as 127 to 0, so when I use the volume pedal it doesn't completely cut down to 0 or when I use the expression pedal for the wah, the pedal doesn't wah properly, it seems to be phasing on its own. Was there anything like this happening with you?
    Thanks

• Hi
    The problems i experienced with ts stereo to ts stereo was that tha values was "jumping" all over the place.
    When i switched to ts steroe to 2x ts mono the signal was changing smoothly.
    The only problem now was that the throw on the boss pedals seems a little bit to long, so i had to tape
    some small bits of wood under the pedal where i wanted it to stop.
    It doesent have to be situation for the EP1-KP pedal

Rune

• Hi
    I am using Midi raider and two Boss FV 500H pedals. you should find the setup for it in the manual starting on page 33. I use cables with two ts mono to one ts stereo, instead of ts stereo to ts stereo cause that didnt work well through the midi raider.
    http://www.rocktron.com/upload…midi_raider_manual_r4.pdf

Rune

Problem is: Tip an ring it's different in the Boss pedal than in the Midi Raider.
    If you want to use one singe stereo cable to the exp connection, you have to solder a own cable.

Ground to ground
    Tip to Ring
    Ring to Tip

That works great.
    I just found it out, when I put the plot cable to in and out of the boss 500 h the wrong was around. Then the problem is exactly the same as with a standard stereo cable.

Cheers.
    ALEX.

• Thanks Alex. I will try this!