Nice gig with my band yesterday!

• Cool setup.

that setup is very nice and i use also Sennheiser IEM300 G3, so sound on stage is exelent, and i hear the same as out in the PA! i have always used amp on stage, so the DXR give me amp feeling on stage, but not need to play loud, when the other members uses in ear too.. nice clean stage without cables and monitors, no need to carry monitor amps and monitors.. I think i am ordering the remote soon after bugfixing and a coupple of updates.., and the n i need only one cable, not three. Tom anderson pickups is dynamic and works very well with the Kemper

• Nice clean setup! Do you have room for your DXR in that a flight case?

Not to hijack this thread, but I'm curious since I play in a similar type of band, do you guys do your own sound? If so, how do you manage FOH sound if you all use in ears? For now our drummer is without in ears to have an impression of the room. Also, I usually start the gig out in the room somewhere without my guitar so I can adjust the sound from my iPad a bit before I join the rest of the band.

• Not to hijack this thread, but I'm curious since I play in a similar type of band, do you guys do your own sound? If so, how do you manage FOH sound if you all use in ears? For now our drummer is without in ears to have an impression of the room. Also, I usually start the gig out in the room somewhere without my guitar so I can adjust the sound from my iPad a bit before I join the rest of the band.[/quote]

I have wireless so i can go out and check sound now and then, and the vokalist can take a look if i play an instrumental.. we use a Presonus Studiolive and save all our stages/houses by name, and we have a very good clear sound. its only bass drum and bass who realy need adjustments. we are all using wireless so before gigs we are out to hear and check the sound, our drummer also uses in ear
    I have only a softcase for my DXR its ok