Something loose rattling around in my brand new Remote

• No joke. Just received my Remote today, works great BUT like the title says - there really is something loose rolling around. My concern is: if the object is metallic there's a risk of shorting a circuit or chip or worse yet, damaging the Remote.

Kemper Team, what should I do?

Common sense says pop open the remote and shake whatever's there and voila! ... problem solved. But does it void my warranty? Is there a catch in opening the Remote? I'd hate to have to return it to Warranty Repair in Texas over a loose chunk of solder.

So, what is the official advice?

• Had the same problem.
    Contact support and they will send you a shipping label. Mine will be back tomorrow, i hope.

EDIT: As said, today i celebrated a second arrival :thumbup:
    Thanks to Kemper! Really good support (even though it´s a bit disappointing that a new unit has some problems like this)

• It's probably one of the circuit board screws. My KPA rack had 2 floating around in it. A buddy of mine who is an extremely competent electronics technician opened it up and put them back in place. I would not have done it myself.

I don't know if the remote comes out of the same factory, but it sounds like a worker or more likely, a machine, is not tightening the screws enough.

• Got an excellent response from Kemper today, they're sending me a new Remote along with a return mailing label for the original Remote. I won't have a single day of downtime. Very nice way to handle it.