Paid In Advance

• Let me preface this by saying I love this company, they have amazing customer service, and their products are top notch. That said, I have tried many times to order the remote without avail. I had to use the "paid in advance" option to get under contract in hopes that Kemper would then come after me for the payment I've been trying to give them for weeks now. Every time I try to use paypal it simply says that there was an error, but there was no place to enter my paypal information. I have emailed them but there has been no solution yet. The other guitarist in the band suggested I come here to see what people have to say about it, and in hopes that Kemper will come after me to get the money I've been trying to give them for weeks. I am wondering if the email I used to sign up for their store screwed me because it is not the same email for my paypal account. Unfortunately that was the email I used to register for the early bird, so I think I screwed myself....any and all suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

• Are you one of the early bird orders? Did they give you an estimated shipping date? If so, they will send you an email telling you that your status is changed to "Waiting for Payment", then just email them to Paypal you a bill, they'll do that within 24 hours (for me it was 2 hours). Then in 24 hours you'll get an email saying Ready to Ship (after you pay via Paypal), then you'll get an email saying "Shipped". I was slightly worried myself, but in the end, they made things happen just like they said. Got my Remote yesterday, took about 3 days to ship in USA. Very cool unit, you'll love it.

• your order number is #3447423 - everything look okay. from what i can see, support gave you good hints on why both your paypal account and CC were denied by the banking authorities in question. we will send you a paypal payment request prior to shipment.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here