Cab / Amp sims / arranging menu

• Hi everyone

new user with a quick 3 questions.

i have been using the kemper now for a few days and have downloaded about 500 odd rigs. When I was going through them last night I thought it would be a good idea to make the good ones favorites and delete all the others. Then tonight I was reading about the ability to mix cabs and amp sims.

So so my questions are :

1 - should I keep the factory rigs on the system so I can use the different cabs?

2- I stupidly didn't back up prior to deleting the factory presets. Can I restore them or is there a way I can download them again?

3- now I have started to organize my rig library and I have renamed a few rigs for quick reference, how do I move the rig order in the menu so I can get the different types of times together?

Any my advice or suggestions on how others use the system in this regard would be appreciated.

Regards

john.

• Rig order has been discussed in several threads but I think you can rate them with the Stars and sort by that not sure if the date changes or not when renamed. At work right now and don't have Rig Manager on my laptop. There is also a lot of feature requests for Rig Manager that have been made and probably will come out soon, like Performance editing.

As far as cabs go, I don't find myself switching them that often because there is so many profiles that sound good the way the original person set them up. I found the best way to do things is audition the profiles through Rig Manager with all the files on your computer and then put the ones you like on the Kemper. Keeps the number of Profiles you have to browse through to a minimum and also makes start up's faster. HTH

I'm sure some others will chime in also with some great ideas. Only been working with the Kemper for about 5 months, love it though.

Nick

• how about organizing the order of rigs? Is that possible?

the rigs don't have a fixed order. in Rig Manager, you can sort by e.g. date to create an order or filter for a name for instance. essentially that's the same in Profiler.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here