Eminence Governor + Celestion V30 in Hesu Cab [Test]

• Hi,

Hesu Cab Test 4xEminence Governor > 4xV30 > Mixed Speakers 2xEminence+2xV30 50/50
    Gear Used: TSE X50 AMpsim + my Cab IR :D

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stay Metal!

• @GOlson true, but... it all depends on the cabinet used - its also my comparison 4 different cabinets but V30 speakers - and each of them is different :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stay Metal!

• it all depends on the cabinet used

You're right of course. But just in general, I like the Governor speaker. It always seems to have a smoother top end than the V30. Less harsh. Nicer to stand in front of. ;)
    I still love my V30's though too...

@Troy_e I have a Marshall 1960 with T75's and V30's in an X... I might try switching the V30's out for Gov's and see how that sounds. I bet it's nice!
    Also, I think I see Uli Roth in your avatar? Nice! He's a big influence for me!

• And Finally some mix with my STiletto cab IR and free TSE X50 Ampsim :D

External Content www.youtube.com

Stay Metal!