importing presets

• HI Guys & Girls
    I have in my downloaded rigs etc, in my computer, a number of zip files of presets, stomp presets, reverb presets, tonestack presets, stack presets, delay reverb presets & cabinets. I am not sure where I downloaded these from as my memory isn't that great but what are they for if we cannot import them into the kemper. Or is there a way that they can be imported as I only have a few presets in my kemper which probably came with the factory settings & content. It would be great to use these presets as they look really good. Many thanks

• Just put these in the Shared folder, as you would any rigs to import. The Kemper will distinguish them from rigs. You will see them when you use the Browse knob while a Stomp of Effect is in focus. You can save your own presets by using the Store button while a Stomp or Effect is in focus - or the full set of stomps or effects when the entire category is in focus.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Unzip them first :)

Of course, when you Browse you'll see the kind of preset related to the section on focus: if you are in the Amp section you'll see your Amp presets (if any) and so on.