Global CC# for switching FX Loop on/off

• Hi Kempermaniac.

Thanks for that. I'm more looking for a way to control the loop when improv/jammimg without having to go back into the settings of an amp and set up a new slot.

I'm using an Axe FX II in the fx loop, and i run an RJM Mastermind GT 22 on the floor and i really just wanted a way to switch on the fx loop external to any rig settings.

A global setting for the position of the fx loop and a midi CC# to switch it on or off would be perfect.

• The FX loop would not must to be wasting one of precious slots. The purpose of FX loop is to add one external effect, but now that is at cost of one slot (so we now can add one less Kemper's effect). The process power to manage the FX loop must be minimal (no impact on performance), so it not have be placed on one slot. It must be Midi CC# accesible and the setup can be made in System prefs. It must be really easy to program, and things like that and Rhythm/solo levels accesible via CC# and NOT wasting slots for it it's a must in a professional equipment.

• I get what you are saying, and would like that as well. With only four slots after amp block, losing one to effects loop is not ideal. Especially since two are dedicated to reverb and delay. If effects loop is used, this only allows one extra effect post amp. Since this is always the best location for a volume boost and modulation effects, the result is a need to set up more otherwise identical rigs so that different mod effects can be used. For example, my basic light overdrive with a tremolo, vibe, and chorus would require three different rigs to access. The post amp block slots are also a good place for a post amp eq, which would require another slot. Pre and post eq's could be something that could be added to the amp block itself. Left completely flat for older Rigs, but able to be tweaked without using up a slot, as many rigs come with subtle eq put in the x slot meant to be left on all the time. I'd also propose a global volume boost that doesn't require a slot.