Fryer Power Station with Kemper - JerEvil Splawn Profiles

• Made a vid this morning using my iPhone 6+ a friend from another forums Fryette Power Station pushing the Kemper and my Splaw 2x12.Holy fuck balls does it feel like the actual amp!Used both merged and studio profiles and both sound tits! Guitar wa the PRS SC245 with 57/08 humbuckers. This Fryette really adds that low end chunk. The little dip switches add the slightest bit of sweetness in the room but they are not super drastic changes. Just tweaks the feelz a little bit.I need to do an unbiased vid showing both power amps side-by-side. Ultimately the Stealth is still pretty sweet but that'll be the real test on whether or not one is better for my needs than the other.

Anywho, here's the vid:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Made a vid this morning using my iPhone 6+ a friend from another forums Fryette Power Station pushing the Kemper and my Splaw 2x12.Holy fuck balls does it feel like the actual amp!Used both merged and studio profiles and both sound tits! Guitar wa the PRS SC245 with 57/08 humbuckers. This Fryette really adds that low end chunk. The little dip switches add the slightest bit of sweetness in the room but they are not super drastic changes. Just tweaks the feelz a little bit.I need to do an unbiased vid showing both power amps side-by-side. Ultimately the Stealth is still pretty sweet but that'll be the real test on whether or not one is better for my needs than the other.

Great stuff, JerEvil. Looking forward to the comparison video with the ISP Stealth.

• Thanks. I'll try tonight but most likely will be this weekend.

No worries, no rush. I was surprised to see/hear how well the iPhone 6 Plus performed, considering that you just wanted to shoot a quick and dirty sample of the KPA with Fryette PS. I still am amazed, whenever I think about it, just how friggin' advanced technology has come in just the last 15 years. Heck, it was only 15 years ago that commercially available mobile phones with built-in camera were introduced to the market (and only in Japan). It was only 11 years ago that the camera phone market took off...and a whopping 1.3 MegaPixel camera was available on a mobile phone. The first iPhone only hit the market EIGHT (8) years ago!!! My God, only 8 years ago. Time has become so compressed in this high tech age. We are only 14 years into the 21st century, and to think that these things didn't even exist, commercially, in the 20th century.

[Blocked Image: http://www.quickmeme.com/img/24/247649ecd908fce2e6cb66b5cde3e84702faaf9afa5067a7a7415cad5dac963a.jpg]

• No worries, no rush. I was surprised to see/hear how well the iPhone 6 Plus performed, considering that you just wanted to shoot a quick and dirty sample of the KPA with Fryette PS. I still am amazed, whenever I think about it, just how friggin' advanced technology has come in just the last 15 years. Heck, it was only 15 years ago that commercially available mobile phones with built-in camera were introduced to the market (and only in Japan). It was only 11 years ago that the camera phone market took off...and a whopping 1.3 MegaPixel camera was available on a mobile phone. The first iPhone only hit the market EIGHT (8) years ago!!! My God, only 8 years ago. Time has become so compressed in this high tech age. We are only 14 years into the 21st century, and to think that these things didn't even exist, commercially, in the 20th century.

[Blocked Image: http://www.quickmeme.com/img/24/247649ecd908fce2e6cb66b5cde3e84702faaf9afa5067a7a7415cad5dac963a.jpg]

I year you. I remember when someone at work got the first iteration iPod and I was floored! We are living in the dang future! THe Kemper, IMHO has officially taken guitar to somewhere not dreamed possible by our forefathers.