Fryette Power Station and Tim Owens "Brown Eye" DI's - vid

• So I got a hair up my keister and made another vid with the Power Station.

This time using the Tim Owens "Have Amp Will Profile" Brown Eye DI profiles. Good night Irene! Sounds so awesome in the room!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This time I used my Mammoth Custom San Dimas with JB/Lil 59 combo. Anyone with Friedman experience feel free to him in on these tones. There are a small handful of folks that have made the Kemper an amazing gear experience, Tim is definitely one of them. Tim has given a lot of his time to bring these amazing profiles at no cost. Great stuff.

• So I got a hair up my keister and made another vid with the Power Station.

This time using the Tim Owens "Have Amp Will Profile" Brown Eye DI profiles. Good night Irene! Sounds so awesome in the room!

This time I used my Mammoth Custom San Dimas with JB/Lil 59 combo. Anyone with Friedman experience feel free to him in on these tones. There are a small handful of folks that have made the Kemper an amazing gear experience, Tim is definitely one of them. Tim has given a lot of his time to bring these amazing profiles at no cost. Great stuff.

Hi Jeremy,

Great demonstration, and sweet playing. Keep the vids coming. Sounds like you are really enjoying the Fryette PS, as well.

Do you recall what specific HAWP session (phase) number of Tim's series you were using, here...or were you grabbing a bunch from different HAWP sessions?You noted that these were Direct Amp profiles, so my first guess would be HAWP-phase 27 or HAWP-phase 28. Also, were playing these DA profiles through your Splawn 2x12?

Cheers,
    John

• I think these were from #26 actually. I know the first bit was from the first profile in that batch. Then I just started poking around. I will try and get more with the PS and Stealth this week as I need to send my buddy his PS back! LOL!
    Yes, they were DA profiles.