KPA for amps and HD500X for FX ?

• Hi everyone,
    I have an unpowered Kemper plugged into a poweramp going to guitars cabs. As a footswitch, I use a Line6 HD500x I got before buying the KPA - works perfectly in Rig mode (not convinced about the Performance mode, or make me change my mind).
    Because the KPA doesn't feature a lot of FX (non-conventional FX, I mean, like reverse delay, guitar synth, filters ... electronic toys) and because the HD500X has all this stuff and a looper too, I thought using the HD500X combined with the KPA using the effects loop.
    In your opinion, what would be the best : amps from the KPA into the FX loop of the HD500X or the FX of the HD500X into the loop of the KPA ?
    Knowing that I'd like to use the Line6 looper too ...
    Thanks

• some pretty crazy effects with that unit from some stuff I saw!

I did some something on the net about the two being used together and I think he used the line 6 to switch the kemper midi wise as well

• I am trying to put my hd500x in Kemper loop. I'm using a mono loop in the X slot. When I have the loop active I hear no sound. If I turn the loop off it is business as usual. I was looking for a fx send volume level on the 500x but I'm missing something it would seem.

NVM it appears to be a ducking issue.