Git Cab sounds better than DXR 10

• Marco from KPA-solutions.com makes a cab that is not full range but flat response (nothing over 10k).
    The advantage with this cab is you can still use all the profiles and experience the differences of the cabs in the signal chain (due to its flatness).
    In a direct comparison I liked a real FRFR solution better though.
    IMO there are things happening above 10 k that I want to hear.

• Isn't it an idle discussion (though very interesting !!!) ?

Between the lines I read a widely agreement. My conclusion:
    FRFR is more authentic for the public - concerning listening, and when it comes to copy a signature tone (of an artist or a specific Amp) in the studio I'd always use a FRFR-System (because then I'm also a "listener")
    Guitar Cab is more authentic for the live player - concerning listening to the whole Band on a live-stage and the playingfeeling and sound of your live-rig on stage.
    I think, even after 2 years of intense KPA-liveusage I'm still torn back and forth and not yet a convinced "new-paradigm"-guy (though I'm still struggeling)

• Guitar Cab is more authentic for the live player

I would say that guitar cabs are more "forgiving". They compensate those rigs that would be a little more harsh or dull over a FRFR system. FRFR is more challenging but also has some educational value once you get over those problems.

• Folks... there is no "one is better then the other"
    It'll always be a personal preference thing which each of us has to decide/resolve for ourselves.

I submit the real question here all boils down to WHY as opposed to WHAT.
    i.e. What is it you're after in your stage setup. Is it: Variance? Response Feel? Sonic Purity? etc.

In a much as I have respect to all those who prefer an actual cab, one of the reasons opting for a Kemper/FRFR setup has to do with some points illustrated in the following:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't share the above as a Bose commercial.
    This video simply hits on some fundamental points akin to any FRFR setup.
    So, fast forward/filter/ignore the commercial sales portions in the above video and focus on the points relative to stage setup comparisons. (Volume Wars, Linear projection)

Personally, I really favor having the ability to experiment with amp profiles using different cabs so I guess I hopelessly stuck leaving my Kemper CAB sim on.
    Call me spoiled, but I suspect I'd get very bored, real fast with a single cab selection nowadays.

Granted, choosing an incorrect FRFR blend can result in unreasonable harshness, so awareness is necessary.
    Still the overall benefits of FRFR IMO far outweigh the limitations of a standard set up.

I fully subscribe to the points Bose is illustrating and don't miss for a single second the stage clash experiences of old before FRFR.

Again... There's no right / no wrong. It's all preference. As it should be.