loop and axe fx

• So I'm running the axe fx in the loop of the kemper and it seems the loop is so hot that the axe' s mix has to be set at about 2.7 percent..that's right, not 50 % but 2.7 % . The effects are very loud. Is there an adjustment for it?.
    I know it's not the axe at fault and you cannot alter the mix on the kemper because one will introduce phasing issues.
    Any ideas?

• This is going to sound really stupid but are you sure it has nothing else in the fx loop from the axe.. I'm just saying maybe create another patch on the axe and make sure nothing else is engaged. Also what are you using on the axefx.. does it have fx return/sends? Might be worth checking the levels on that if they are adjustable.

• I'll try both your suggestions..all drives, amps, etc are bypassed however. Only the delay and or reverb are on.
    The input is not hot at all so lowering did not seem like a good idea an didn't think the output should help any since only the aforementioned efxs are kind of overloading on the input side and not the output but l can try.
    On the lighter side of things l took the kemper axe combo to a gig today and got nothing but good comments about the sound...

• Which of the 3 different loops in the KPA are you using and where? I use a Glass Nexus or Space pedals in Loop Stereo in the X or Mod slots and have no issues. I wouldn't use Loop Distortion with them and I usually wouldn't put them in slots 1 thru 4, although some mod effects sound cool in front of the amp. In that case I would use Loop Mono. Cool thing about KPA is I can do either, on the fly, with a touch of a button.

Learn to Swim

Edited once, last by ampoholic ().