Basic help

• I set out tonight to find bass profiles for my KPA. In my search I was lead to download the Rig Manager (which I still don't understand). Then lead to download the newest version of the operating system. I can't find anywhere on how to get that update into the Kemper. So I have all this new software, I don't know how to use it, there's no step by step how to ANYWHERE, and on top of that I STILL don't have any bass profiles. Can anyone help? Much thanks in advance!

Kemper Profiler Reference Manual 3.0

Updates, Backups and Sharing Sounds, page 128

Firmware Updates

Please perform the following simple steps to update your Profiler to a newer firmware:

 You will need to use an empty USB stick in order to transfer the files from your Mac or PC to the Profiler for the first time. When you connect a USB stick for the first time, the Profiler will format it to ensure maximum reliability.
    Please be aware that formatting a USB stick will delete all the data on it!
    A USB stick that has been formatted by the Profiler will contain the folders “Backups”, OS update”, and "Shared".

 The next step is to download the latest firmware. Updates are free of charge and can be downloaded from the following URL:

http://www.kemperamps.com/start/

 Expand the downloaded .zip archive. Always check out the ReadMe document included in the download package for important hints upfront. The Addendum manual contains useful information related to major new features and organized by firmware revision.

 Search for the update file called “kaos.bin” in the archive. Copy this file into the root directory on the pre-formatted USB stick using your Mac or PC. The root directory is the first, or top-most, directory in the hierarchy.

 Next, unmount the USB stick from your computer and plug it into the up and running Profiler.
    Follow the on screen instructions which will appear after a couple of seconds.

 Usually, you can update to the latest firmware in one step. However if the firmware currently installed on your Profiler should happen to be older than 1.8.2 Release, you need to take an interim step, and upgrade to that firmware version first. Leaving this step out might lead to an error.

• I set out tonight to find bass profiles for my KPA. In my search I was lead to download the Rig Manager (which I still don't understand). Then lead to download the newest version of the operating system. I can't find anywhere on how to get that update into the Kemper. So I have all this new software, I don't know how to use it, there's no step by step how to ANYWHERE, and on top of that I STILL don't have any bass profiles. Can anyone help? Much thanks in advance!

There is a "how to update" PDF included in every download of the firmware which explains the procedure in detail.