Top Jimi JTM 45 Pack ....... buy it ...... seriously ....... just get it !!!!!

• Hi all

Firstly I am in no way directly or indirectly connected to or have anything to do with Top Jimi ..... other than I already own his excellent 1963 AC30 profile set.

I exclusively use only a selection of the MBritt profiles with my KPA and [ recently bought ] Active CLR Wedge - I own Pack 1, 2 and 3 and the Modern Pack and mainly use his Dirty Shirley, Pink Taco, /13, some JMP's ..... and some others ...... they are utterly astounding :)

I didn't think I would hear another profile I would want .......... then as an owner of one of TJ's pack I got the email - listened to the demo - fell of my chair - and bought this JTM 45 pack.

As great as the online demo sounds, they sound even better with my CLR / P90 rig.

Max 2, Med 2 and High 1 ......... roll your guitar volume up and down as you need ...... chimey clean to chimey crunch bliss !!!

For rock-and-roll, classic rock and even some hard-ish-rock these are magnificent.

They are hands down the absolute best single-amp-pack set of Marshall profiles I have heard and used ...... seriously ....... I'm not exaggerating ....... they are that good.

And can you believe they are only $7.99 !?!?!?!? :) :) :)

Redonkulous !

Well done Top Jimi