Cc and pc for Browse mode

• i know many have adapted performance mode as there live setup. But I still really prefer browse mode. I cover a lot of ground so I like having ten core rigs instantly available with the ability to quickly jump to effects as well. No remote for me. Fcb 1010 with external expressions is great. Only problem. No midi control for external effects like my strymons.please add more midi support including BROWSE mode...,,.

• The Remote does work in Browse Mode as well. It even adapts the selection scheme (Bank up/down, 1-5) to the currently selected view. You can easily emulate "MIDI" by giving them a prefix and/or favourite them and select an appropriate view.

If you go the pure MIDI road, you can use program changes for the MIDI list or CC48/49 to up/down in the current view. There are some (standard) controllers to toogle the Effect States as well, so there is no real limitation here.

Regarding the control of external stuff, it is usually difficult to assign such control to a rig that is shared etc. You might consider performance mode for this.

• Thanks timo. Not sure you understand the intent of my post though. 1 is I don't own a remote. I own a modded fcb 1010 which I'm quite happy with in browse mode with the exception of controlling external effects.. If I switch to performance mode I loose 5 instant access rigs under my feet. So my request is mainly directed at the midi control of external gear from browse mode.
    it is entirely possible I have no idea what I'm doing however...