USB problems

• Hi,
    I have had my KPA for about a 10 days now and have been through about 6 different USB sticks and cannot get any one of them to respond past lighting up an LED that one of my sticks has on it. I have tried formatting them on my computer and still nothing. I do have a ticket in and I am waiting on a response but I was also wondering if there is an archive of older versions of rig manager so I can at least check out some more profiles while I get this sorted out because the current version requires the 3,0 update which I cannot do because of the USB issue.

• I wish I had your problem instead. I cannot get my Kemper to recognize any USB sticks at all. I just tried my seventh stick and nothing. The sticks that have an LED on them light up so I know the stick sees the Kemper but the Kemper has yet to acknowledge any of the sticks I have tried. Is there any known issue regarding the USB jack?

• I had the same Problem with my new Stick I bought by thomann, I just used another stick I used Always on My Mac Pro,
    Are you work on a Mac too?

do you already see the new folders on the Stick when put back on the computer? Backups/OS Update, Shared

Maybe have a look how the stick is formated.

• Yea I have tried formatting all the sticks after the first attempt. I used fat32 and the smallest allocation size possible. The sticks have ranged in size from 4GB to 16GB and all have been ejected properly after formatting. I'm finally in contact with customer support after the weekend and they are working with me now. I'll tell you how it turns out.

• Having the same problems the kemper not doing anything when i plug it in....Its a big flash drive so i should get a samll one? why does it matter? HELP!!! thanks :)

• Having the same problems the kemper not doing anything when i plug it in....Its a big flash drive so i should get a samll one? why does it matter? HELP!!! thanks :)

I just plugged in an 8GB and KPA recognized it. The only thing the Kemper will do when you first put a flash drive in is show "External Storage" at the top of your screen, you can the select it with the corresponding button above it. And this can take 5-15 seconds for it to appear. What size are you attempting to use?