heavy music. made with kemper.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

here are a couple of songs ive done recently with the kemper.
    the profile im using is of a diezel VH4 for the heavy sound. lots of bass and balls.
    for the drums ive used superior drummer.
    i also did all the vocals myself.

have a listen and enjoy :)
    feel free to comment on any way i could improve my mix or writing.

cheers!

• Hi, very well played. I like the drive, especially the first track. Sorry, the vocals are not my cup of tea, because i prefer the more melodic things like Dream Theater, but these are my 2 cents. It doesent matter.
    Well done mix.
    Cheers
    Frank

• Hi smarek88.. I actually really like this! Would you be interested in a collaboration? I have a couple of tracks that I need vocals on. If you are interested, then I could send you a track or two for you to listen to?
    .. I don´t have any of my current personal demo online for you to listen to, but my band recently released our 2. album, and both our albums are online " Scamp" - Mirror Faced Mentality - The Deadcalm and there you should be able to get a hint for what I play ;)

External Content youtu.be
    and this
    External Content youtu.be

..Mads