PRS Custom se just in.

• Hi guys,

Just got this PRS custom se and did a short track thru my Kemper. Hope this is a good share. Thanks.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is a good share! Well done! Congrats on the new axe :thumbup:

Thank you Zapman :)

Nice playing! Wich profile did you use?

love your tone and playing on this. as eltzejupp said...care to share the profile ?

Thanks guys. Sure. Thanks to author D.Randall & Djemass as I'm using their profiles on this. "RECTO-PRE-2-90 - 18 - 2015-01-20 15-38-13" for the clean & "Boogie C2C+LEAD2 - 2015-01-11 00-34-25" for the solo. You should be able to find them in the rig manager x change.

• Hi guys,

Just got this PRS custom se and did a short track thru my Kemper. Hope this is a good share. Thanks.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi , i found the profile. Could you be so kind and load your tweaked profile up? Or send it to [email protected]
    I can't reach the tone effects. Do you use a filter? Djemas uses a booster in stomp Mod. Is it on?.I would like to compare your effect settings to my tweak of the profile.
    Is the track reamped?

cheers
    Frank

• Very, Very Nice!! I'm old but would love to learn home recording. Stuff like this is inspiring!

Thank You

Thank you Mato. Much appreciated that. I'm no expert but I understand that the learning might be a bit of a challenge for some individuals.
    But with internet and all, youtubes, forums, gear nowadays, the challenge is not that bad actually, I think you'll make it there. I bet it was waaay more difficult in the old days.. hehe..

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Thanks you Ingolf :)

Sounds great.. Have a pic of the guitar?

Thank you ! Here's a shot :)

Hi , i found the profile. Could you be so kind and load your tweaked profile up? Or send it to [email protected]
    I can't reach the tone effects. Do you use a filter? Djemas uses a booster in stomp Mod. Is it on?.I would like to compare your effect settings to my tweak of the profile.
    Is the track reamped?

cheers
    Frank

Sure Frank. No reamping here. Btw, what guitar are you using ?
    For the profiles, you can find them in the zip file attached.
    I applied some EQ hp and mid filter and that's about it. I've put the screenshot in the zip as well.
    Let me know if you can't open the file. Hope this helps :)

• Thx. Try it a little later. I use a music man petrucci bfr 6, a Jem w7 vh, a Jem 77 Fp, a Gibson Les Paul.
    cheers Frank

• Hi Irewan,

helps a little. The sound of the djemas rig is nearly my tweak, but it didnt sound like on your recording. Thx for the pic of the eq in cubase, this helps not really because i wont record this sound. Id like to have it right out of the box. If i set the kpa eq like this, it sounds not good.
    So i tryed to set a fixed wah in stomp c to get this HP filter, but its also not the sound of your video. I asked for it, because i am searching for this special Satriani sound he uses on "flying in a blue dream". Cant find the right settings for it.

cheers and thx again for sharing

Frank

• Hi Frank,

No problem. Sorry could not help much further. For the tone, that's basically what I did. Wish I could share more to help you out bro.
    Maybe you're not using the same guitar as mine, no ? Just guessing.. m not really sure..