KPA EQ - freqency

• It IS on wikpa.org:

Bass - range -5 +5 going more or less from -12 to +4 db @ 80 HZ. It is a shelving filter that start works under 800 HZ, and progressively grow until 0 HZ.

Middle - range -5 +5 corresponding from to -7 to +5 db. It is a band pass filter on the center frequency like in the figure below. The center Freq seems around 600-800 HZ, it has a very large bandwidth.

Treble - range -5 +5 going more or less from -12 to +4 db @ 10 kHZ. It is a shelving filter that start works above 500 HZ, and progressively grow until 20 kHZ when cutting, but the shelf levels off around 2.5 kHZ when boosting.

Presence - range -5 +5 equal to -12 +12 dB. It is a shelving filter that raise or lower from -12 to +12 dB like in the figure below. It start works above 500 Hz, and progressively grows until 20 kHZ.

But this is user information. I remember there is a post from the mothership with the exact frequency ranges of B/M/T/P. But I can't - for the life of me - find it. ?(

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Janus, this is the thread where the information above is from. In the same thread there's also some interesting information from CK about the Output EQ.
    What I meant in my post above is a thread with information about the frequency range of the tonestack EQ.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)