Footcontroller options

• Hi,

So I use the FCB1010 with Uno4Kemper. I like:

• The tuner
    • The ease of having all 5 slots in the bottom row and up/down to select performances
    • The stomps on the top row with the LEDs properly indicating the stomps' status
    • Having built in expression pedals - if not the best, not bad...

I dislike:

• Expression pedals being limited to volume and wah

I've considered the Eureka prom:

• You can control delay mix and other fx parameters with expression pedals
    • But, It seems you can't set up the performances / slots as you can with the Uno4Kemper

I believe with the Kemper remote you are also unable to control anything than volume and wah with expression pedals. Is this true?

So, with my wish list being similar functionality to the Uno4Kemper equipped FCB1010, but also wanting to conrol delay mix (key) and other effect parameters via expression pedals. What options would you recommend for me?

Cheers,
    Andy

• The expression pedals on your FCB without chip can be set up on a patch by patch basis to work any CC# you want. The instructions explain it all in horrendous and almost unusable detail. Took me a while but I got mine working, have since sold it to go with a Roland FC300 so I couldn't tell you the exact details.

The Roland expression pedals are set globally but I found ways to make them flexible enough for me plus they have toe switch activation which is very cool. I have one dedicated as a normal volume pedal with the toe switch activating a clean boost in slot X. The 2nd pedal operates what ever pedal stomp I have set in Slot A, either a wah, pure booster (on a clean channel so I can roll in gain) or a wammy/vinyl stop. You could program your FCB to do pretty much the same though you'd have to set it on every patch if I remember right. Hope this helps!

• You could by an expression pedal and connect it using this: https://thomann.de/de/midi_sol…dal_to_midi_converter.htm

If you already have a spare pedal, this might be an option, otherwise it's probably too expensive. You can easily get another FCB1010 or even a used FC300 for that much money..

Edit: You can also try to find midi expression pedals like this one:https://www.sourceaudiostore.n…sal-expression-controller
    I think there are/were other companies which manufactured such products. Perhaps you'll find a cheap one somewhere.