Better tuner display.

• If the screen can refresh quick enough I'd prefer a strobe tuner also.

I was using an old Peterson Strobostomp for many years (pre kemper) and it's great. Still use it for all the guitar and bass setups I do. Never had any issue when using it live of not being able to see what was happening under stage lights either. The screen actually looks to be very very similar to the Kemper/Remotes screen (KPA's is just a little wider) so the vertical scrolling bar layout should would work well on the KPA screen if the refresh rate it available. I've also left the Peterson on the "sweetened" setting basically the whole time I've had it - seems to work.

Takes the prize for the ugliest pedal in my collection (not sure who saw that design and said "yes! thats it!"), and it's kind of on the big side for a tuner, but it was also the most important pedal at showtime when I was using my old board.

A simple clean graphic layout, and some options like the Strobo has would be a great tool/addition in the Kemper!

[Blocked Image: http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o566/bradgreen78/210079000000000-00-500x500_zpselwjwrba.jpg]