4 Months since 3.0.2 Firmware released ...... arent we overdue for a new FW update with some new "goodies" ?

• There are many threads on the subject of the Beta FW and the new features. A good place to start would be the official announcements forum.

So sorry, but, where is that..?

Thanks

EDIT: think I've found it - would that be the 'Private Forum', specifically "announcements from Kemper" -- I hadn't even noticed this part of the forum!!! Apologies !

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

Edited once, last by nEVH5150 ().

• Fantastic, thank you for the direct link! ...just looking at the first thread on that forum and you can win a Remote for the Kemper (though it seems a little unfair as the "winner" will be the one with the most YouTube views; even though the contest ran from the 1st of the month to today - surely anyone uploading today wouldn't stand a chance...! haha) Fortunately I have the remote already - that contest just seems slightly skewed to me...!

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• Is there?! I thought I saw something, somewhere...! Does anyone know what's included in the current
    beta and is it risky in any way then :/ ?!

Cheers

Read the post. It has all the details. Under announcements.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• nEVH5150 they always cover new features and changes in every new firmware update manual found where you download it on the home page. http://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads
    Also, on the first kemper forum page make sure you have expanded the arrow to the left next to the "Private Forum" headline.
    Otherwise you won't see all the subcategories and topics.