Rig Accessibility

• I just want to have all of my most frequently used rigs RIGHT in front of my face. I don't want to have to use the up/down buttons on the remote to search through a million sets of rigs, just to find what i NEED to be able to switch between, in a fraction of a second. Yes, i've read the manual. No, I don't think it's as specific as it should be. Maybe I overlooked the answer; Who knows. All I know is that it's super frustrating. Anyone willing to help out? It would be GREATLY appreciated...

• Not exactly sure what you're looking for. As far as I know there is no "recently used" sorting. But:

• are you familiar with Performance mode?
    • have you seen that you can make some rigs your "Favourite" and browse only those?
  • Both answers are valid. Depends on how you want to approach the KPA.

Want to stick with browse mode? Mark your favorites as, uh... favorites. Then filter by favorites only.

Want to experiment with performance mode? Load up rigs in performance slots, and you're good to go. The added benefit is you'll be able to pick exactly what rigs are in what slots/PCs, and you'll be able to customize them to your liking without damaging the original "Browse Mode Profile." You can have a slot with a favorite rig in one slot with all the effects off, and, in the next slot, an overdrive, boost, and a delay on for a lead sound.

Also, if you have rigs that you know you will never, ever use (such as a stock rig), get rid of it. If you use Rig Manager, you can drag all of your rigs into a new folder, and clean up what's on the Kemper, in case you need them later. Make a backup before doing anything first though.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• Yes, i've read them. It's just a lot for me to take in, all at once. Very easy to overlook something, when you're learning. Thank you all very much for the feedback, it's appreciated!