Bug in 3.1.1 regarding performance mode - am I the only one?

• Since this post has been hijacked already I'll give my 2 cents on software releases: I love the way Kemper handles the new updates and this is coming from a guy who still hates microsoft (see I don't even use a capital M) for the devious practices they used for product launches back in the 80's & 90's. I swore I'd never beta test another product again, then Kemper came along and I'm at it again. Beta testing is not for all, in fact a lot of folks probably think it's an insult that a company would launch a product to the public before it's ready. It goes against common sense to any normal person. So be warned, if you download a beta you should be looking for problems to report, if you don't want to report issues or you expect everything to work, wait for the release or you'll go bald like me :)

Agree 100%
    And the biggest thing is to report and don't comment new and excellent work with bad comments like some guys do !

• I can now report I've uploaded the new beta and have had zero problems!! I'm enjoying the Pure Cabs feature and much much more. Thank you Kemper for continuing to improve on this amazing creation!!!

Gary ô¿ô