mix of pre effects

• I'm new to Kemper since i just bought mine yesterday, but if it's not featured already, have a "mix" knob for the effects in the pre section. For example, I used a fuzz today, but even with the drive all the way down, it was too much for what I needed. If I could allow how much of the effect to be mixed into my sound, it would be great!.

One more thing...I'd like a delay in the pre effects section too. A lot of us country pickers like putting a slap in the beginning, before the pre, instead of in the effects loop/after the pre.

Can't leave without saying how impressed I am with my Kemper! You all built an amazing amp!

• Apart from the volume control for the fuzz / distortion, there's really not much you can do.
    BUT: There's the good old DonPetersen trick: Put a booster (pure, treble whatever) before the fuzz and turn down the volume (which basically has the effect of the guitar volume control lowered). You can of course use your guitar volume control as well.

If you want to mix clean and distorted signals, there are two ways: Either the parallel path option (see the manual on how that works) or the mix parameter in the amp section.

For other effects (chorus, phaser, etc.) there are mix parameters.

As far as delay before the stack is concerned, be assured that you're not the only one to have that desire. It's been on the forum for years now. Eventually, we might be lucky and have that option.