[Choptones] Pivy 6543+ (Peavey 6534+)

• [Blocked Image: http://shop.choptones.net/imag…ucts/6534_box-500x500.jpg]
    Peavey 6534+ - Giant Pack (230 profiles)

Honestly, it was a really a pleasure playing and profiling this amazing amp.
    Really nice tones on it and a full range of possibilities for the profile section.

As usual, we used several cabs, microphones and OD pedal to give you every side of his sound.

This hard work produced 230 high quality profiles, including STUDIO, DIRECT and CHOPTONES CUSTOM profiles.

200 studio profiles.

19 direct profiles.

11 Choptones Custom Profiles.

Cabinets:

• Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion Vintage 30
    • Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback 75
    • Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V-Type
    • Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12 EVH
    • Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12V Marshall Vintage
    • Soldano 4x12 loaded with Eminence V12
    • EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12 EVH
    • Peavey 5150 4x12 loaded with Sheffield 1200
    • Bogner 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
    • Engl standard 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60
    • Custom Audio Amplifiers 4x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback 75
    • Hughes & Kettner 4x12 Celestion G12M Greenback
    • Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12T75
    • Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M Greenback
    • Fender Bassman Cab

Mics:

• Shure SM57
    • Shure SM57(modified)
    • Shure SM7
    • Royer R121
    • Akg C414
    • Sennheiser MD421
    • Sennheiser MD21
    • Sennheiser MD409
    • Sennheiser MD441
    • Beyerdynamic M160
    • Audix I5
    • Neumann KM84
    • Neumann U87
    • Heil PR30
    • Coles 4038

Pedals:

• Mesa Boogie Flux Drive OD
    • Mesa Boogie Grid Slammer OD
    • MXR Wylde OD
    • Protone Attack OD
    • MXR Modified OD
    • Xotic AC Boost
    • Marshall Bluesbreaker
    • Suhr Riot

Post eq (optional) : Mesa Boogie Five Band Graphic EQ

Shop & Review: http://bit.ly/CHPPe6534KP

Video #1:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Essential pack also available on our shop! :)

Enjoy! :D

• Essential Pack!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com

• Let’s hear something cleaner :D

• Unleash the power! :D

PEAVEY 6534+ (Kemper Profiles, Hi Gain Metal Demo)
    Different cabinets and speakers selection!

Enjoy! Follow us!

• Unleash the power....one more time!

Enjoy! Follow us!

• Heavy riffage in new modern metal style, using the amazing Ibanez dcm-100 Dino Cazares signature 7 string.
    Hear how our profiles cut the mix giving a real tube amp sound. Unusual mix of speakers,
    CELESTION V-TYPE and CELESTION CREAMBACK 75! No tricks, just pure metal tone.

Profiles used:

N41:
    Lead channel boosted with Protone attack OD, Mesa boogie 4x12 standard cab with Celestion Creamback 75, Shure Sm57 + Royer R-121 for microphoning.

N51:
    Lead channel boosted with Mesa Grid Slammer OD, Mesa Boogie standard 4x12 cab with Celestion V- type, Shure Sm-57 for microphoning.

• New video!

Enjoy! Follow us!

• Thanks for the great work guys, i am going to give credit to the Chopz custom profiles, absolute killer some of those FX and clean one bruh.
    Chopz Custom ones are VERY good, i am speaking from using the full pack. Thanks for these my friends and BIG HELLO to all in ITALY!! :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks for the great work guys, i am going to give credit to the Chopz custom profiles, absolute killer some of those FX and clean one bruh.
    Chopz Custom ones are VERY good, i am speaking from using the full pack. Thanks for these my friends and BIG HELLO to all in ITALY!! :D

Ash

Thank you for the support Ash! :D

• Just Play pack now available, let's check this out!

Download here: http://bit.ly/CHPPvy43JPKP

• Edit -- its okay sorry guys i found the profiles for the 8 in the pack i have.
    n.1 n.31 n.32.

Good job on Misha's tone there ;)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Just Play pack playthrough! :D

Download here: http://bit.ly/CHPPvy43JPKP

• I bet that new AXE is killer brother, the juggernauts must be good :D
    the full pack really has A LOT OF TONES in it :)

Ash

• I bet that new AXE is killer brother, the juggernauts must be good :D
    the full pack really has A LOT OF TONES in it :)

Ash

You mean axes. Plural. I had to have one of each. :) They are amazing.

I just got my Pro Tone Attack today so I am looking forward to trying it with the rest of the non-boosted 6543 profiles to see how it sounds with them.

[Blocked Image: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Andrew_Finberg/IMG_1150_zpsi8lczclw.jpg]

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• Absolutely outstanding man, the designs are really evolving well, they look very playable for metal indeed.
    Thing is can Misha INSTANTLY pull up a 6503 (choptones are great for that same as tonehammar), Engl, Framus (bastard beast it is) Razor, Mark V ..AND others?

Nup, cause he has not got a Kemper like you :D
    forgive me for stating the obvious, but having a Kemper
    WITH those guitars makes it better.

Looks great man, now you have showed us you have to do some soundlcouds :rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

• Yeah I am way behind on getting some decent clips up. Work is kicking my butt right now. I barely have time to enjoy all these great profiles.

This weekend, I'll put something up.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast