Option for more flexible parrallel path.

• I'd like to have the parallel path splice the sounds together before the stack instead of after everything. Why:
    Because in certain OD stomps have an internal parallel path where a certain amount of the clean sound is passed through. This can not at the moment be replicated in the Kemper but if we had that option it could.

(Perhaps it needs to be said that if you are using a profile of a stomp in front of an amp the direct parameter in the amp section is very good for this effect. It is if you need a drive from the stomp section that the Kemper falls short. This could be implemented by giving the drive stomps a direct parameter as well)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Edited once, last by Kim_Olesen ().

• +1 to this, very interesting for bass! Being able to return signal back after stack (before MOD) would be great! And any other place on the chain.
    I'd also like to see added parameters for the compressor stomp... but that's another story

• Hear, here Kim. A simple "mix" option on the pedals would also do. Just curious if you have any analog-world pedals with this feature, and if so which ones?

-djh

The Ibanez TS-10 lets some direct sound through. In fact that is what makes this particular Tube Screamer sound different from the others. You can play very rich chords and funky stuff with the gain all the way up without it getting muddy in any way.

The ROzZ Overdrive does this too. It is not a very well known pedal but it has a mid scoop that make it good for certain things.

The TC Nova Drive is an example of a modern era drive with direct option.

Edited once, last by Kim_Olesen ().

• The feature request is noted.
    I can tell however, that the TS does not mix the direct signal to the distortion.
    It sounded to me like doing it, at first place.
    But then I modeled it and it came out: No direct mix included.

i have to ask. Ever tried a ts10? It sounds VERY different than a ts9 and 808. Just ask John Mayer.....
    I might ad that after profiling a ts 10 in front of a clean amp i came much closer after dialing a bit of direct sound in in the amp section.