Stomps presets

• I don't know if I am doing it wrong, but there is something what I really don't like.

Situation:
    I put a stomp box effect (Wah for instance) into a slot and know I want to load a preset for this particular effect. Using the browse knob I get the list of all presets and I have to scroll till the end. That's really anoying. Could it be possible to have only the Wah presets visible, because I obviously don't want a booster preset, because I installes a Wah into the slot. Hope you understand my point. Is there something I am doing wrong?

• There is a feature request for this already - you might want to add a +1 to it. I don't know if that really works or not but I do it now for any feature requests that match my preferences/requirements.

• I'm pretty sure the FX will be the next big step in Kemper's evolution, but yes, for the moment scrolling through hundreds of presets is not very handy.

In the meantime you can use this method to access your favorite presets quickly (it was suggested to me a few months ago):
    Select your fx preset and click save. Then rename it or keep the original name and add a "sign" in front of it like "-" or a number
    Then this preset will be at the begining of your preset list, so you don't have to go to the end of the list to get your favorite wah preset for instance.
    Hope this helps
    matt