What Gave You Got I Your FX Loop ?

• Got a Pod Hd Desktop (bean) that i'm using only for specific effects (filters, multi delay, shimmer, spring reverb...) then 2 EHX pedals, Organ Machine C9 and Freeze, then a Digitech Jamman.

Nothing here is really important and it's only a "home pedalboard". It's just to have some cool effects if need to reproduce specific sounds, having fun and practise.

• ISP Decimator G String II. Play a lot of high gain material and simply love this pedal and the dual gate option it offers is incredibly transparent.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”

• You may want to tweak the title to say "What have you got in your effects loop" for clarity.

I have (sometimes) a Neunaber Seraphim Reveb in my loop.

+1 on Grammar.

Also, the Neunaber Seraphim is absolutely gorgeous. A friend of mine picked up one a couple months ago for his acoustic.

For me, Strymon Timeline, Strymon BigSky, and I'm debating adding a second delay or an H9. I create a lot of texture with my sounds, and I'm a delay junkie. The Kemper just doesn't give me enough options there.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• Grammar ? Seriously ?

It was a joke. I guess that didn't convey well across the internet. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky

• +1 on Grammar.

Also, the Neunaber Seraphim is absolutely gorgeous. A friend of mine picked up one a couple months ago for his acoustic.

For me, Strymon Timeline, Strymon BigSky, and I'm debating adding a second delay or an H9. I create a lot of texture with my sounds, and I'm a delay junkie. The Kemper just doesn't give me enough options there.

The Seraphim is really nice. I actually like it without a lot of the shimmer (if you turn down the shimmer, you have a WET reverb basically). I used to have a Timeline, but I sold it to buy the Kemper, so even though I am also a delay junkie, I can't afford it!

That's a nice setup you have in the loop of your Kemper too, you can do a lot with those!

• Digitech Mosaic for making my Telecaster a 12- string.

Wow, I've not heard that pedal. I'm not usually a 12-string fan, but I just checked out a couple demos, and I really like that sound. It's almost as if it's a Pitch Fork (which sounds AMAZING) in a more constrained box.

The Seraphim is really nice. I actually like it without a lot of the shimmer (if you turn down the shimmer, you have a WET reverb basically). I used to have a Timeline, but I sold it to buy the Kemper, so even though I am also a delay junkie, I can't afford it!

That's a nice setup you have in the loop of your Kemper too, you can do a lot with those!

Yeah, I love my Strymons. I'm not much of a modulation fan so I'll never have the Mobius on my board, but I've debated a second Timeline. Great stuff, and I love the textures I can create with them. The BigSky's still new to me, and my pedalboard's in "rebuild mode," so I'm not using either at the moment, and it makes me sad :

• <p>Nothing at the moment but come tomorrow I'll have a H9 Max and a H9 Core in there! Just got myself a load of Michael Britt profiles too so it's going to be a busy weekend!&nbsp;</p>