Chicago Iron Tycobrah Octavia

• I would really like to see some new overdrive pedals introduced into the Kemper and most of all a Chicago Iron Tycobrah Octavia. What is taking so long for some more quality pedal/effect patches? I thought I read a while back that Kemper was working towards adding more of these pedals to the list of effects. Or did I misunderstand what I read.

Kevin

• Hey Kevin,

what you're looking for is the RectiShaper. It's the splattery octave up part of an Octavia, Octafuzz, etc. If you need the fuzz, pair it with the fuzz stomp. But most classic players used it in front of a dimed Marshall. With the old style octave fuzz pedals, which only have two knobs, boost and volume, the
    octave up effect becomes more audible, when you turn the boost (fuzz) down, so most guys won't use their octave fuzz for the fuzz anyway. I use the RectiShaper in front of a profile of my Marshall 2204 and I love it! It just reacts like my Fulltone Octafuzz, which needs a battery, since it is reverse polarity and you can't play it with a wireless, because it doesn't like buffered signals in front of it... Collecting dust...

Have fun trying the RectiShaper, which should totally have a guitarist-proof name. If I hadn't read by accident, that this recti thing can pull off octave fuzz sounds... =)