how to connect an external looper?

• Hi friends,
    sorry to say but the looper still isn't worth to be called a looper - many requests have been written and hopefully the Kemper Team will do a good job (midi clock, level adjustment..)
    In the meantime I need to buy an external one (maybe a Ditto X2 or a Boomerang III). However, I have no idea how to install it in the signal chain being able to use all the stomps and effects...

I use a KPA Power Toaster, a Profiler Remote pedal, 2 expression pedals + one analog Hilton volume pedal.

Many thanks in advance!

Günter

• I run mine after the Kemper, as I like to get all the sounds possible to it. Some folks run it in the X slot. Depends on what you need it to do.

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• Hi,

I would like to use an external loop pedal too but using also headphones, Ideally, I would want the looper after the KPA but I think that's not possible as I need to use headphones KPA output (my loop pedal does not have an headphone out itself).
    From the manual, what I understand is that the best I can do is to place the loop in the X or MOD module, having it before delay and reverb. Is this correct?

Thanks

• I don't know if it works but how about this: Put your looper after the KPA and from looper out go to alternative input of the KPA. Via output menu you can now mix the looper signal with the KPA's guitar signal.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)