Searching for wah effect (and others) in Browse mode. Where are the wah's?

• Hi,i have in mind that there where some different wah's availble ( bad horsie, cry baby, etc. and also other effects). I think i have had some in browse mode (browse stomp preset) when i first got my kpa. But after resetting the kpa ( month ago) they are no longer stored there. Does anyone have an idea where i can get some wah browse stomp presets (and other ones are also welcome)?

cheers
    Frank

• Using the browse knob, you should get some wah presets (at the other end of the list). If that's not the case, you have deleted the presets in the process of resetting your KPA. If you use RigManager, I would do the following:
    Copy the Rigs on your KPA to a new subfolder in RigManager. Go to the system menu and locate the "install factory rigs" button and press it. After that, delete all the Rigs in the KPA and copy the Rigs from the subfolder you have just created back to your KPA. Now you should have all the available presets when you use the browse knob and your Rigs as they were before this procedure.
    You might also find an extra download in the support section that only contains the presets, but I am not quite sure at the moment. Just take a look.

• Using the browse knob, you should get some wah presets (at the other end of the list). If that's not the case, you have deleted the presets in the process of resetting your KPA. If you use RigManager, I would do the following:
    Copy the Rigs on your KPA to a new subfolder in RigManager. Go to the system menu and locate the "install factory rigs" button and press it. After that, delete all the Rigs in the KPA and copy the Rigs from the subfolder you have just created back to your KPA. Now you should have all the available presets when you use the browse knob and your Rigs as they were before this procedure.
    You might also find an extra download in the support section that only contains the presets, but I am not quite sure at the moment. Just take a look.

Thx. I try that :thumbup:

Solved. many thx. The fx are back!!!
    :thumbup: