Kemper Remote - The 5 rig l.e.d.s - Are mine functioning normally ?

• I received my new Kemper Remote last week :) ! Just checking in with you guys to see if what I am experiencing is normal. (I'm running the latest beta firmware.)
    When my Profiler is set to "Browser mode" with a rig in focus, I see only 1 of the 5 Rig l.e.d.s lit on the remote, denoting activation of the 1 rig in focus on both the Profiler and the Remote screens. The other 4 rig lights on the remote are off. Everything is as expected here.
    When I switch the Profiler to "Performance mode", and select one Performance Rig, I see that 4 of the 5 rig l.e.d.s on the remote are dimly lit and the "selected in focus rig" l.e.d is shining the brightest of the 5. I was expecting all rig l.e.d.s to be off except for the one in focus rig, like when in the browser mode. Is this a normal function ?

Non related to the question above but, while checking the remotes 5 rig l.e.d.s (one at a time) for brightness uniformity in the"browser mode", I noticed that my rig numbers 4 and 5 l.e.d.s are "ever so slightly" dimmer than the 1- 3 l.e.d.s. Normal ?