Send guitar signal back through the remote cable

• It would be so cool to be able to send the guitar & pedal board signal back through the remote cable into the KPA. Seems like one of the footswitch jacks could take the audio and send it back so I wouldn't have to run another 1/4" cable back to the KPA with the remote cable. Maybe things aren't wired that way internally, but I know the CAT5 cables can handle several audio signals at once.

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board

• That's a bummer

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board

• The remote is communicating with IP over ethernet (1Gbit) and does thus have the potential of transmitting various digital signals. The remote does however not have any A/D or D/A converter so it is impossible to get any audio in or out of the current unit. Converters in the remote and for example using DANTE as transport (~2ms added latency) could make it possible to plug your guitar directly into the remote, build a wireless receiver into the remote, and other interesting features for future hardware designs.

• I know this thread has been resting a while, but since Radial is soon going to launch their DInet-Tx Dante DI-Box, I just couldn't stay quiet.

If Kemper incorporated the DANTE Protocol in the KPA it would be possible (with the existing hardware, a switch and the DI/Box) to run the Remote and the guitar signal over one cable. With the DInet-Rx you could even ad an effects loop for analog stomps over the same cable.

Oh, please Kemper-Folks, DANTE on the Kemper would be so cool.

P.S. The greatest thing for me would be if the output signals of the Kemper where on DANTE, too. This would mean one cable total for in and out. Awesome.