Foot Controller Powering Down and Resetting During Performance!

• By the way, those of you that bought the POE power injector, which I was also told to try this , did it work for you ? I have not seen one person report back on that fix. I know some had bad cables, but what about the power injector ?

i honestly would love to just buy one and be the fix. I seriously think I have a defective remote and have a feeling the contrast button on the remote, and it's connected circuitry ( just a guess here ) could be the cause,

i wish I could pick a Poe injector up locally but can't seem to find one in stock locally. I don't want to send away for it and have the same issue.

Has anyone sent their device back and it was fixed without any power injector needed after they received it back from the repair shop ?

• just bought a remote and expecting delivery next week. I'll be watching this thread closely. Thanks for sharing everyone!

I'm excited and a bit nervous I suppose. I'll keep my voodoo lab ground control pro around awhile yet. :)

• Congrats ! I love the remote, Kemper made it so easy to use and program.

I Don't think my issue is a wide spread issue, and hopefully you don't have any issues at all. I think mine was faulty from day one as I mentioned about the contrast knob reaction. But can't be 100% sure.

Mine is actually being looked at today, at the service center in US.

hopefully it can be fixed and back to me before Memorial Day weekend. I will have extra time to play that weekend, so hope to know more later today. :D

i look forward to the return of my remote and KPA

• I wanted to report a possible solution.

I was having the power cycling issue until I went into my KPA's menu and turned down the Remote's LCD and LED brightness levels. The "default" settings were set to 100% on the current beta, so the Remote is still completely useable with these settings lowered.

Edited once, last by Eagle117 ().

• I wanted to report a possible solution.

I was having the power cycling issue until I went into my KPA's menu and turned down the Remote's LCD and LED brightness levels. The "default" settings were set to 100% on the current beta, so the Remote is still completely useable with these settings lowered.

I did some more testing by returning the LCD & LED settings back to 100% to see if the power cycling would occur. Sure enough, it did. Once I lowered the settings the power cycling stopped.

My guess: Having my expression pedal plugged into the Remote + having these settings at 100% was pulling too much power.

• My guess: Having my expression pedal plugged into the Remote + having these settings at 100% was pulling too much power.

I think you are right,
    Cause could be to thin cores in the cable.
    I get best result with Awg 24 or even less. (depend on length)