Acoustic and Electric Guitar through Kemper - Routing to FOH

• For Acoustic Guitar I have one Profile with bypassed Stack-Section for pure Sound.
    I think it might be better to have Electric guitar-Profiles on one side (Main Out Left) and Acoustic Guita-Profiles on the other side (Main Out Right) via Panorama to give the FOH two different Signals. Anyone who has done it live or any other suggestions?

Thank You!

• For Acoustic Guitar I have one Profile with bypassed Stack-Section for pure Sound.
    I think it might be better to have Electric guitar-Profiles on one side (Main Out Left) and Acoustic Guita-Profiles on the other side (Main Out Right) via Panorama to give…

Yes I would like to know if this is possible as well. Can it put out two different signals at the same time?

• A/B Switch is not an Option. I have the Remote and am so satisfied with only ONE Guitar Cable (direct into Kemper Front Input). I guess, my idea is really the the best way to go. I'll try tonight.

• I'm afraid you can't use the alternate input and front panel input with an AB box, as the front panel input overrides the alt input. I did this trick with my old HD500 as you could choose which input was routed to each patch, but unfortunately the Kemper won't do this. This is maybe my only disappointment with the Kemper.

If you just want to route the acoustic directly into the XLR out of the Kemper, you can do that by routing the alt input to the output. But you would need all of your acoustic processing in a separate unit plugged into the alt input.

I don't think there is any way to have multiple profiles active in the Kemper at this time, so having one profile with acoustic going to say the left out and another with guitar going to the right is not possible right now.

I use a Gibson J-45 with a K+K pickup, a mandolin with a LR Baggs Radius, and a Taylor 214CE-N with the Kemper (along with all the electrics) and it does a great job. I just add compressors and EQs as needed pre amp, disable the amp and cab, and add reverb/delay as needed. I plug and unplug the instruments into the same cable in the front input.

• No, there is a misunderstanding. I don't want to load two Profiles at the same time. I will switch between a Profile for AcGit which is routed to the left Output and then use the ElecGit with all other Profiles which are routed to the right Output.

• Hey Giblp59.
    quote: I use a Gibson J-45 with a K+K pickup, a mandolin with a LR Baggs Radius, and a Taylor 214CE-N with the Kemper (along with all the electrics) and it does a great job. I just add compressors and EQs as needed pre amp, disable the amp and cab, and add reverb/delay as needed. I plug and unplug the instruments into the same cable in the front input.

I am considering a similar setup and the question I have for you is this : have you found it possible to match the output gain of the Kemper on both the acoustic perfs and the electric perfs so that you can use only one xlr out to FOH cable if need be? IE switch guitars and performances at same time and have same level of output from the main outs.

I failed at trying to use a pre amp profile and now I am at square one.

Powered Rack / Windows 10